Tuesday, September 15, 2020

What "MindBender" means to me


Practical experience shows that nothing will so much insure immunity from drinking as intensive work with other alcoholics.

As I work with new sponsees and talk to the newcomer ...the revelation is startling always the same: their thinking is sick, just as mine was and still is from time to time. 

Coming into the program I thought I was the one exception and that the program would not work for me, I was too sick! 

However, with complete honesty, and higher power, and continued dedication no matter how many times I failed ...I can now safely say my mind has been bent and programmed to think different. I have been mind bended, safely for the better!

Written and posted by Andrea E




1 comment:

Checks and Balances

  When we see ourselves in other people, it can be a great opportunity for growth if we are willing to work on it. Most of us have probably ...